Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ] 
eswube
Post subject: Upload Verification Thread (2024) - SB scale Real-life/Never-werePosted: August 4th, 2024, 4:23 pm
As You are all aware, we have recently concluded review of SB-scale Archive that revealed massively numerous issues with artifacts, non-black contours, miscoloration, aliasing etc. That, in turn, means that more effort needs to be made in order to weed out such issues in new works (as - unfortunately - they keep containing them), and to control that I need extra help.

For that reason, from now on, any SB and FD scale Real-life and Never-were entries will need to be vetted by a member of the Staff or a Selected Volunteer, before it will be uploaded into Archive (except for works by Staff themselves ;) ). In this thread links to checked entries will be posted, so I could then just do the actual upload without the need to verify the contents for "technical" issues.

Do not post anything in this thread unless You're a member of Staff or a Volunteer.

Staff are: Gollevainen, Colosseum, Blackbuck, Charguizard, Acelanceloet, Armoured Man, Bordkanone75, Kiwi Imperialist, Rodondo, Shigure, Watchwood (and me). Also, Skibud1998 (Stark on Discord) has kindly volunteered to help with this task.
(more volunteers from the battle-tested, experienced Shipbucketeers are always welcome)

P.S. Although the review of FD-scale works has not been made (but possibly will be in the future), it is unfortunately clear that they are similarly affected, therefore they need to be vetted from now on as well.

P.P.S. All this applies to NEW works, posted from this moment onwards. If Your work has been posted already and is not present in the Archive, please contact me or other members of the Staff and we'll look at it on individual basis.

P.P.P.S. Although Watchwood is part of Admin team, His area of responsibility are IT/Technical issues and he won't be involved in checking process, so don't bother him if You'll have any issues/questions about Upload and related matters.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]  Return to “New Upload Announcements”

Jump to: