Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Pakistan Navy Type 21's for bezobrazovPosted: March 31st, 2011, 10:23 pm
I guess I'll have to hurry drawing the promised Paki-versions! Of course on the ones just submitted the u/w hulls are incorrect and, besides that, it's the old, erronenous hulls that have been used, so major reworking needs to be done anyhow!

[Profile] [Quote]
Portsmouth Bill
Post subject: Re: Pakistan Navy Type 21's for bezobrazovPosted: April 1st, 2011, 8:17 am
Sure. if we check rewrewards version its the one on his website that he did from the original done by Mihoshik; so yes, an updated version on yours would be nice too.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Pakistan Navy Type 21's for bezobrazovPosted: April 1st, 2011, 12:13 pm
There are very many errors on his versions, so a correct one is indeed needed! Working on it as I type this, and, furthermore, it appears that each ship varies from the other, some to quite an extent...

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 13 posts ]  Return to “Sources and Reference Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: