Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Boeing777
Post subject: Re: United Coalition Navy UCS Charles C Bismarck (ModernizedPosted: August 19th, 2013, 9:41 pm
I'm in Highschool, not a naval expert alot, more like an aviator historian and pilot of some sort..

[Profile] [Quote]
Judah14
Post subject: Re: United Coalition Navy UCS Charles C Bismarck (ModernizedPosted: August 19th, 2013, 11:49 pm
Here is how a battleship refitted with modern sensors and weapon systems looks like:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: United Coalition Navy UCS Charles C Bismarck (ModernizedPosted: August 20th, 2013, 3:33 am
Tiny suggestion, draw a real ship, it helps give a feel of what's what and how things work. Despite years of hard work from everyone there are still hundreds/thousands of drawings to complete

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: United Coalition Navy UCS Charles C Bismarck (ModernizedPosted: August 20th, 2013, 10:02 am
Boeing777 wrote:
I'm in Highschool, not a naval expert alot, more like an aviator historian and pilot of some sort..
it's not important what your past is. what is important is your will to learn about what you are drawing ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: United Coalition Navy UCS Charles C Bismarck (ModernizedPosted: August 20th, 2013, 8:33 pm
Rusel wrote:
Like all sunken vessels, Bismark is a war grave and should be left that way.
Apart from the impossibility as already mentioned above, to consider salvage is unconscionable.
Rest in Peace brothers, everywhere!
And in the going down of the sun,
we will remember them.
Lest we Forget!
Well said mate, ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Boeing777
Post subject: Re: United Coalition Navy UCS Charles C Bismarck (ModernizedPosted: August 20th, 2013, 10:05 pm
Well it is a fictional ship that I had for years, the UCS Charles C is the C model of the UCS Charles just like naming USS Enterprise with letters in Star Trek :/

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: United Coalition Navy UCS Charles C Bismarck (ModernizedPosted: August 20th, 2013, 11:41 pm
Boeing777, what you need to do now is put the proper credits on the first image. This is non-negotiable.

[Profile] [Quote]
Boeing777
Post subject: Re: United Coalition Navy UCS Charles C Bismarck (ModernizedPosted: August 21st, 2013, 8:57 pm
Umm ok :\

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: United Coalition Navy UCS Charles C Bismarck (ModernizedPosted: August 21st, 2013, 9:14 pm
And becouse I anticipate Rhade complaining on the fonts before long( ;) ), here are the correct ones. Copy and Paste:
[ img ]
The big letters are for the nationality and name, the small for which artists contributed to the drawing(i.e. the artists whose work you've used(and you off cource)
The correct crediting should be:
UCN, Bismarck class, UCS Charles C (2013)
(ALVAMA, Boeing777)

Also, don't feel discouraged by the replies to this thread. If you just spend some time researching you will soon be fine. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Boeing777
Post subject: Re: United Coalition Navy UCS Charles C Bismarck (ModernizedPosted: August 27th, 2013, 11:42 pm
Ok, I will try :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 2  [ 20 posts ]  Return to “Beginners Only” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: