Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 »
Syndicate_Zero
Post subject: [2nd Era][AU] Yuria Empire's ArsenalPosted: December 5th, 2012, 6:22 pm
Introduction

- Hi guys, I'm back after months of being inactive in the forum! I have a lot of fresh ideas about I'm quite certain that all of my designs are original. Except for the Wiesel tank from Germany, it's heavily inspired by it as I was reading a tank magazine books in a book store nearby. When I was browsing randomly in shipbucket, I noticed there's a thread full of black-colored Russian style vehicles with at least, 2 walkers. One with a big cannon and UAV launcher on top. I managed to saved nearly all of them but unfortunately, I came back today and... it just went missing to thin air. It was made by ProkhorVLG

- So, if you know where is the thread located, please post the link here so that I can draw more counterparts of his warmachines. Yea, more like a faction war eh?

1. Modernized WW-2 Style
- Urm... just in case if you don't understand. I designed my warships, tanks and planes are based on World War 2 style but equipped with the latest technologies of course. If not, those will never had a chance against that AU-Russia.

2. Critiques / Advises / Suggestions / Ideas are welcome
- Yea, just in case if you guys had something in your mind. Feel free to post it here. :D

Ground Vehicles

[ img ]

Description

- The AMX CY50 Icycube Medium Tank was developed by the Yuria Empire's primary military industrial power, the "Aviotics". They spent their time testing countless amount of models in their combat simulation program in order to replace the old AMX CY100 Yukimaru II which have served the Imperial Army for more than a decade. The result was the Icycube.

Detail

Length: 11.8 meters

Weight: 48.9 tonnes

Crew: 5

- Commander
- Gunner
- Loader
- Radio Operator
- Driver

Mobility:

-Engine Power: 693 h.p
-Speed Limit: 41 km/h
-Traverse Speed: 52 degree/s
-Turret Traverse Speed: 47 degree/s

Armor:

Hull Armor (mm )
-Front: 152
-Sides: 75 ( +40 Additional External Armor Plating )
-Rear: 50

Turret Armor (mm )
-Front: 240
-Sides: 165
-Rear: 65

Armament

Gun
- 129 mm AAC-5E ( cannon )
- M3-R .50 Browning ( turret, Coaxial, Hull )
- 6x Smoke Grenade Launchers ( each sides )

[ img ]

Description

- The first ever heavy self-propelled gun tank developed by the "Aviotics". In order to bring such massive guns closer to the battlefield, yet movable by itself. The developers used an existed heavy tank hull and customized it. Capable of firing accurately from as far as the eye can see, it is suitable to become the Imperial SPG's mainstay.

Detail

Length: 12.6 meters

Weight: 77.3 tonnes

Crew: 6

- Commander
- Gunner
- Loader
- Loader
- Radio Operator
- Driver

Mobility:

-Engine Power: 530 h.p
-Speed Limit: 40 km/h
-Traverse Speed: 20 degree/s
-Turret Traverse Speed: 13 degree/s

Armor:

Hull Armor (mm )
-Front: 120
-Sides: 80 ( +40 Additional External Armor Plating )
-Rear: 60

Turret Armor (mm )
-Front: 40
-Sides: 40
-Rear: 40

Armament

- 195 mm LRA-10G ( cannon )
- M3-R .50 Browning ( turret )

[ img ]

Description

- The mainstay of the Imperial Recon tank and will always be the best to be operational in all kinds of weathers. It's compact size and very agile speed allows the tank to move in various kinds of terrains without having a problem.

Detail

Length: 5.5 meters

Weight: 14.1 tonnes

Crew: 2

- Commander
- Gunner

Mobility:

-Engine Power: 580 h.p
-Speed Limit: 65 km/h
-Traverse Speed: 35 degree/s
-Turret Traverse Speed: 38 degree/s

Armor:

Hull Armor (mm )
-Front: 45
-Sides: 25
-Rear: 15

Armament

- XM12 Rocket Launcher ( turret )
- G-3A Grenade Launcher ( turret )

[ img ]

Description

- Again, the first command-type vehicle from the same company. It serves as a mobile command center and equipped with the latest communication device available, it can also be upgraded depends on their assignments.

Detail

Length: 17.2 meters

Weight: 75.1 tonnes

Crew: 4
( Vehicle Crew Only )

- Commander
- Radio Operator
- Engineer
- Gunner

Mobility:

-Engine Power: 699 h.p
-Speed Limit: 40 km/h

Armor:

Hull Armor (mm )
-Front: 32
-Sides: 21
-Rear: 10

Armament

- XM12 Rocket Launcher ( turret )
- G-3A Grenade Launcher ( turret )

Airborne Vehicles

ERROR! Wrong details, will be fixed later.
[ img ]

Description

- The current mainstay of supersonic twin-engined multi-role fighter jet. It have an impressive record as more than 500 jets are manufactured within the first year as the Imperial Airforce Command noticed the true advantages of using it on the battlefield, although it seemed to be outdated but it can still be upgraded with the latest equipment.

Details unavailable.

- To be updated later.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: [2nd Era][AU] Yuria Empire's ArsenalPosted: December 5th, 2012, 6:56 pm
Interesting work, but I think that you should post in Non-Shipbucket Drawings section. Why ? you use a non standard FD template with your own modification, nothing bad with that of course, just wrong section. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Madscotsman
Post subject: Re: [2nd Era][AU] Yuria Empire's ArsenalPosted: December 5th, 2012, 8:31 pm
I am in contact with Prokhor, I have let him know he is wanted.

Discord - StoneMane (madscotsman)#2598

[Profile] [Quote]
Syndicate_Zero
Post subject: Re: [2nd Era][AU] Yuria Empire's ArsenalPosted: December 6th, 2012, 1:16 am
Rhade wrote:
Interesting work, but I think that you should post in Non-Shipbucket Drawings section. Why ? you use a non standard FD template with your own modification, nothing bad with that of course, just wrong section. ;)
Uh? Well, I did saved most of the templates in the archives and I used them.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: [2nd Era][AU] Yuria Empire's ArsenalPosted: December 6th, 2012, 8:30 am
You are not only use them but you also modify them, especialy in F/AX-153LM modifications of template goes very far. Pictures say more that words so look at Standard Template in FD and yours:

[ img ]

[ img ]

I'm not saying that your work look bad, on the contrary that background look very nice. But this is not a standard template, and only things in standard template go here. Rest in non-shipbucket section. ;)

Of course there is also case of templates on main site, after such long time they have still not been updated to standard versions.

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: [2nd Era][AU] Yuria Empire's ArsenalPosted: December 6th, 2012, 8:50 pm
Rhade, this is a Moderator Call, and personally, and technically, Syndicate's Template is okay, and well done, and his stuff is also in FD scale. It qualifies as FD scale.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: [2nd Era][AU] Yuria Empire's ArsenalPosted: December 6th, 2012, 9:59 pm
nighthunter wrote:
Rhade, this is a Moderator Call, and personally, and technically, Syndicate's Template is okay, and well done, and his stuff is also in FD scale. It qualifies as FD scale.
Wait, clearly I don't understand something. His template has red edge, background, non standard info in it and is without shipbucket logo and you say that's ok ? I was thinking that we all use here a standard template, but if moderati say that you can do anything with template what you want... well in that case I don't understand why we need that standard template at all.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: [2nd Era][AU] Yuria Empire's ArsenalPosted: December 6th, 2012, 10:04 pm
well, the template is mostly for uploading. as this is AU work, it won't get uploaded anyways. so why do so much trouble for the template?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: [2nd Era][AU] Yuria Empire's ArsenalPosted: December 6th, 2012, 10:11 pm
We have some AU's on main site, I was thinking that in this sections goes everything that can be uploaded in accordance with valid formats.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: [2nd Era][AU] Yuria Empire's ArsenalPosted: December 6th, 2012, 11:28 pm
Rhade wrote:
We have some AU's on main site, I was thinking that in this sections goes everything that can be uploaded in accordance with valid formats.
that's from the good old day's!

In AU a template should at least follow the standard layout, but you can make change to the looks of it. But for never build and real world it is very .... "follow the rule of SB".

but ocasionally there are some no-standard layout templates in AU-section, it's Okay as long it's look good! :?

so let us "quote" the "quote" of the "quote" of "quote" Confucius "quote" we are always as much confused as there are "quote" in a text. "quote"!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 2  [ 17 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page 1 2 »

Jump to: