Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 15 of 52  [ 517 posts ]  Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1752 »
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 14th, 2014, 9:23 pm
Thanks for comments! :)
Yeap, there is quite a lot to come. :lol:

@Radome
Republican Chinese, Irish, Israeli and Greek paint schemes (and designs) I'm not touching, as I understand that there are people out there who are specifically interested in doing these themselves (namely Darth Panda, Nighthunter and Odysseus1980 - and You, I believe). So feel free to do any possible Israeli paint scheme - in fact I ecourage You to do them (though perhaps discuss it with Nighthunter, in case he had similar plans - some time ago He informed me He'd be interested in any a/c used by Israeli Air Force, so of course this could be included too). :)

[Profile] [Quote]
BB1987
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 14th, 2014, 10:04 pm
:o
*insert random comment about awesomeness*

-Koko Kyouwakoku (Republic of Koko)
-Koko's carrier-based aircrafts of WWII
-Koko Kaiun Yuso Kaisha - KoKaYu Line (Koko AU spinoff)
-Koko - Civil Aviation

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 15th, 2014, 10:23 am
WOW!!!
Those Masters, Oxfords, Envoys and Ansons have totally blown my mind. The sheer level of detail and accuracy and the research needed for all those colour schemes is just beyond compare.

These are as every bit as awesome as the Polish thread and I can't even begin to imagine the full scale of what RAF, American and Soviet aircraft and derivatives of and other export operators we are going to see developed from the Polish thread.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 15th, 2014, 4:38 pm
The Oxford and Anson drawings are nice albeit of some rather ungainly airplanes (I've seen both in real life).

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 15th, 2014, 9:11 pm
Thanks! :D

@Hood
Actually, as for the Polish Wings in Great Britain, I did the B-24, B-25, C-47, Defiant, Halifax Hurricane, Lancaster, Lysander, P-40, P-47, P-51 and Spitfire only to the extent needed for that particular thread.
Though with the Auster, Battle, Beaufighter, Blenheim, Mosquito, Warwick and Wellington I have indeed took the opportunity to do something more... ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 16th, 2014, 3:25 am
As it stands, if Radome wants to do Israeli, I'm not standing in the way. Dibs on Irish Air Corps A/C though!

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 16th, 2014, 10:02 am
nighthunter wrote:
As it stands, if Radome wants to do Israeli, I'm not standing in the way. Dibs on Irish Air Corps A/C though!
Awesome, thanks :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Garlicdesign
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 17th, 2014, 2:38 pm
Hello everyone!

EADS Barracuda - blank
[ img ]

EADS Barracuda - second prototype in Luftwaffe markings
[ img ]

Greetings
GD

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 17th, 2014, 4:55 pm
Great work on all these aircraft...hope to see more Japanese stuff soon!

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: FD Scale Aircraft 8: The Next Generation Easy Search ThrPosted: March 17th, 2014, 6:21 pm
Some immense work here from GD and, of course, Eswube!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 15 of 52  [ 517 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1752 »

Jump to: