Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 82 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page « 180 81 82 83 84100 »
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: December 11th, 2012, 12:51 pm
perhaps to observe the enemy tank destroyed! ;)

so much more than we know adapt to the civil instructions and the code of the road, in times of peace on the national territory

Take a trip to the "Camps of Mally" (dept10) , I don't think that you will see a mirror on the tanks during the exercises :D

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: December 11th, 2012, 1:04 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[ img ]

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: December 11th, 2012, 1:34 pm
ICARE11 wrote:
perhaps to observe the enemy tank destroyed! ;)
In rear mirrors ? You see enemy tank only when you running from him or he just flank you... and has been destroyed by other tank. Both things are bad for you.

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: December 11th, 2012, 2:03 pm
Another Frenchman who can't take a joke.

I think the French will always be made fun of as the guys who surrender, just as Americans are made fun of for being fat and lazy.

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: December 11th, 2012, 3:29 pm
ICARE11 wrote:
Thats normal in Europa since these tanks often travel by them self on the road to the place they need to be, advantage of very well build roads like in Germany where you can see them often on the "Autobahn"! for doing that they have to follow: "the rules of roads!"

[Profile]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: December 11th, 2012, 10:40 pm
ICARE11 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[ img ]
I don't get it.

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: December 12th, 2012, 1:21 am
I think the idea is that there are rear view mirrors on a (persumably) German tank.

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: December 12th, 2012, 1:55 am
of course I take the joke for laugh! ;)

do not worry ! I do not take bad ! :D

just for laughs repartee :roll: :lol: :lol:

I could have taken any char as example...... There is nothing wrong!!!

I responded to the question by Karl , he wrote : "Why do French tanks have rear view mirrors? So they can watch the fight."

LOL !!! I understand that he did nothing wrong ! :mrgreen: :lol: :P

[Profile]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: December 12th, 2012, 2:11 am
Colosseum wrote:
I think the idea is that there are rear view mirrors on a (persumably) German tank.
I still don't get it.

[Profile]
Erusia Force
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: December 12th, 2012, 4:19 am
You would think in this modern era, the newer models would have the rear view camera as seen in so many cars these days. This works perfectly fine as well.

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 82 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 180 81 82 83 84100 »

Jump to: