Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 7  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 »
Tagger 1-1
Post subject: Re: Un-Official Shipbucket Civilian ChallengePosted: November 11th, 2013, 5:27 am
acelanceloet wrote:
not done yet, but close to it, and I just wanted to post something nice instead of all the advice, comments and other talk of today :P
[ img ]
yeah, I love classic ocean liner designs :P
Please, next time you post a drawing, have the good sense to remove the whitespace...

:roll:

S/F TAGGER SENDS

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Un-Official Shipbucket Civilian ChallengePosted: November 11th, 2013, 9:37 am
Tagger 1-1 wrote:
Please, next time you post a drawing, have the good sense to remove the whitespace...

S/F TAGGER SENDS
this whitespace is filled with layers, which are now off, with reference material and the deck plans. as this is an WIP of the final drawing, I can not miss that whitespace yet, and I see no purpose in making an special separate file just for that, as it is not the finalised design.

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Un-Official Shipbucket Civilian ChallengePosted: November 11th, 2013, 7:00 pm
Tagger 1-1 wrote:

S/F TAGGER SENDS
Please, the next time you fell like critisizing one of our more esteemed members, have the good sense not to. You have not yet earned the right to be condescending. And if you keep it up, you never will.

[Profile] [Quote]
denodon
Post subject: Re: Un-Official Shipbucket Civilian ChallengePosted: November 11th, 2013, 11:11 pm
I'll be working on an entry for this as my first foray into modern ships. I've got a few ideas in mind to work from.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Un-Official Shipbucket Civilian ChallengePosted: November 18th, 2013, 5:04 am
A few months later and I've finally managed to finish my entry:

[ img ]

I wasn't sure what livery you wanted Timothy so I pinched some stuff from your Orion III spaceplane...

[Profile] [Quote]
Rodondo
Post subject: Re: Un-Official Shipbucket Civilian ChallengePosted: November 18th, 2013, 8:26 am
oooooo beautiful!!

"Loitering on the High Seas" (Named after the good ship Rodondo)

There's no such thing as "nothing left to draw" If you can down 10 pints and draw, you're doing alright by my standards

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Un-Official Shipbucket Civilian ChallengePosted: November 18th, 2013, 9:25 am
looks pretty nice! how have you laid out the vehicle decks?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Un-Official Shipbucket Civilian ChallengePosted: November 18th, 2013, 10:48 am
Thanks! Not knowing anything about ferry operations, this is a very rough plan view:

[ img ]

With the funnel occupying the square in the middle and with lifts or ramps either side of it.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Un-Official Shipbucket Civilian ChallengePosted: November 18th, 2013, 10:55 am
a 2-level cargo doors? or internal ramps leading to one door?

[Profile] [Quote]
Rowdy36
Post subject: Re: Un-Official Shipbucket Civilian ChallengePosted: November 18th, 2013, 11:00 am
Probably just with ramps/doors on the lower deck

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 7  [ 62 posts ]  Return to “Personal Designs” | Go to page « 13 4 5 6 7 »

Jump to: