Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 20 of 98  [ 979 posts ]  Go to page « 118 19 20 21 2298 »
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 9:46 pm
So for my first FD aircraft drawing, i present the Heinkel He 343 A-2 "Zerstorer"
[ img ]
This is the blank version, a few camo variants are in the works. Critiques always welcome. :)

Edit: Should be fixed now. Also added shading and fixed the wing.

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

Last edited by Imperialist on January 5th, 2018, 8:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Radome
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 9:52 pm
hmm.. it got resized.
Please upload again :)

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 10:26 pm
Nice work! :)
I'd add shading below the horizontal stabilizer (also there looks like the already existing shading there ends quite abruptly where that undertail bulge is), also I don't quite like the wing's trailing edge which looks bit fuzzy to me.

[Profile] [Quote]
jabba
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: February 2nd, 2014, 11:23 pm
The only suggestions I could make would be to refine the shape of the engine nacelles (the rear end could be better rounded/blended) and get started on some paint schemes. Look at existing FD scale Luftwaffe drawing for colour palettes and inspiration. Well done!

[Profile] [Quote]
Garlicdesign
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: February 12th, 2014, 9:16 pm
Hello again!

Airbus A319 MPA
[ img ]

BTW Imperialist: I'm quite sure the outer engine nacelle of the He343 did not stick out farther forward than the inner one, they were exactly parallel.

Greetings
GD

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: February 13th, 2014, 12:04 pm
The MAD is too heavy to place on the horizontal stabilzer, there is no need for search radar under the front fuselage when there is one already in the nose. That space can be netter use for weapon/sensor bay.

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: February 13th, 2014, 12:10 pm
He's going on what little published information / renders there are for it and considering that those feature both a tail mounted probe (unclear whether it is a MAD or not) and fuselage mounted radar fairing I'm inclined to say leave it as is.

ETA:
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: February 13th, 2014, 11:09 pm
Aha, ok. I though she was an own design.I was only briefed on this project when it was in very early stage.

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile] [Quote]
Kattsun
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: February 16th, 2014, 2:19 am
Project Pluto / SLAM / Supersonic Low Altitude Missile

[ img ]

The Chinese people are not to be cowed by U.S. atomic blackmail. Our country has a population of 600 million and an area of 9.6 [million sq. km]. The United States cannot annihilate the Chinese nation with its small stack of atom bombs. Even if the U.S. atom bombs were so powerful that, when dropped on China, they would make a hole right through the earth, or even blow it up, that would hardly mean anything to the universe as a whole, though it might be a major event for the solar system.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale Never Built DesignsPosted: February 16th, 2014, 8:23 am
Nice, but I think it's stylistically non-standard (too many shades, angle between wings and fuselage should be IMHO black).

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 20 of 98  [ 979 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 118 19 20 21 2298 »

Jump to: