Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 18 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 116 17 18 19 20123 »
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 3rd, 2011, 2:55 pm
Rather than using light grey for the rotors which looks hideous, I'd go with single width black instead.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 3rd, 2011, 4:37 pm
Little Bird wrote:
:mrgreen: Ooh! I've could save some hours of working if I'd knew this site. It gives me great pleasure to look at all these variants of AW-101/EH-101 and I'm also satisfied, that my own drawing is very simular to the UK's! But!!! When I compare (both with pictures and drawings) I'll think my drawing is slightly more correct, especially with the main rotor, but also in details with the landing wheels canopy and search radar etc. Thiel had suggested the side rotor shown with a single black circle (which diameter is exact 4 m). I can see that is the standard, so I'll correct that :D

All relevant Coat of Arms

Last edited by KimWerner on February 3rd, 2011, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 3rd, 2011, 4:43 pm
I doubt it. in the one on the old forums went days of work from 2 experienced members. yours looks kinda weird, and kinda bad compared to that one.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 3rd, 2011, 5:10 pm
acelanceloet wrote:
I doubt it. in the one on the old forums went days of work from 2 experienced members. yours looks kinda weird, and kinda bad compared to that one.
That's all right, but if 10 m are 65 pix then 22,8 m are 148-149 pix. I've really measured the Merlin out, because I know you are a very skilled judge :) That's the reason why I have the "pixel-box" in red on my drawing. It makes it easier to count :D

[Profile] [Quote]
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 3rd, 2011, 10:15 pm
KimWerner wrote:
acelanceloet wrote:
That's all right, but if 10 m are 65 pix then 22,8 m are 148-149 pix. I've really measured the Merlin out, because I know you are a very skilled judge :) That's the reason why I have the "pixel-box" in red on my drawing. It makes it easier to count :D

My question is this: what is the dimension you are working off of, and are you sure that you have it correct?

We had a recent 'incident' with the H-60 length which was solved by going to Jane's and checking the various lengths that were delineated there.

Last edited by TimothyC on February 3rd, 2011, 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 3rd, 2011, 10:31 pm
TimothyC wrote:
We had a recent 'incident' with the H-60 length which was solved by going to Jane's and checking the various lengths that were delineated there.
We should sticky that as a reminder. And this is also why you only scale a ship off of other objects only when it's the only option.

[Profile] [Quote]
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 6th, 2011, 6:26 pm
TimothyC wrote:
KimWerner wrote:
acelanceloet wrote:

My question is this: what is the dimension you are working off of, and are you sure that you have it correct?

I'm using the dimensions from AW: Overall length 22,8 m (= 148-149 pix), tailrotor diameter 4 m (= 26 pix) total hight o wheel 7 m (= 45-46 pix) etc. :geek:

[Profile] [Quote]
Little Bird
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 8th, 2011, 12:36 pm
I have upgrade the old AW101 because effectively too much large:

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
paul_541
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: February 8th, 2011, 6:58 pm
Good work Little Bird ! :shock: ;)

Greetings. ;)

HMCS Bonaventure CVL-22 and later alterations
Paul 2024

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: PlanebucketPosted: February 15th, 2011, 5:39 pm
WhyMe wrote:
Kawanishi E7K spotter floatplane
[ img ]
Can you re-post it with white background, and not transparent, for those of us who use MS-Paint?

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 18 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 116 17 18 19 20123 »

Jump to: