Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 15 of 51  [ 505 posts ]  Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1751 »
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 23rd, 2014, 12:17 pm
Fantastic work on the BUFF's there eswube!

McDonnell-Douglas F-4 Phantom II variants

[ img ]

Somehow it might look wrong, but believe me, that's the nearest that i could do :P

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile]
Cplnew83
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 23rd, 2014, 1:06 pm
eswube wrote:
Thank You Mates for all that praise - that in the first place should go to PierreDeveaux who did the initial work on B-52. :)
Thank you, to both of you, for this really impressive work and all the data provided
eswube wrote:
@Cplnew83
Yes and no. The series uses footage of both HL-10 and M2-F2 (this one particularly for the crash itself).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_H ... references
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_M ... al_history
Shipbucket is getting a true encyclopedia.

Worklist, FD scale submarines and ships :
- Project 971 "Akula" (80%)
- Project 705 "Alpha" (10%)
- Project 371 (70%)
- Project 1459 (30%)
- Projekt 151 Sassnitz (To be redone)

[Profile]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 23rd, 2014, 3:45 pm
Good job with the Phantom. Is there a blank -E variant around?

[Profile]
nighthunter
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 23rd, 2014, 5:53 pm
Zhanrae, I did the F-4B/C/D already. Nice work though.

Odysseus, DP did the F-4E already.

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 23rd, 2014, 6:55 pm
Blank F-4E can be found here:
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 860#p60860

Zhanrae30
If I may have a "small" request, I'd suggest adding DP's F-4E to this sheet too, together with - if possible to make - British Spey-engined variants and recce ones (early F4H-1F (F-4A) would be nice too), please. That way blanks for all major versions would be on one sheet. ;)

[Profile]
darthpanda
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 24th, 2014, 12:26 am
eswube wrote:

Zhanrae30
If I may have a "small" request, I'd suggest adding DP's F-4E to this sheet too, together with - if possible to make - British Spey-engined variants and recce ones (early F4H-1F (F-4A) would be nice too), please. That way blanks for all major versions would be on one sheet. ;)
I would like to do the F-4K myself, further more there is something not right with the drawing,
But I can't put my finger on.

- RHKAAF / HKGFS - 皇家香港輔助空軍 / 政府飛行服務隊
- Gunbucket - LINK

天滅中共全黨死清光!

[Profile]
Zhanrae30
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 24th, 2014, 3:15 am
nighthunter wrote:
Zhanrae, I did the F-4B/C/D already. Nice work though.

Odysseus, DP did the F-4E already.
Oh you have? I did a quick search on the master list for the F-4, but all links i saw were F-4B's.
eswube wrote:

Zhanrae30
I do have an F-4K in my folder where i updated Sheriff's Phantom, and i just started to work on the F4H-1F.
Also, if you guys were wondering, this is where i based them
[ img ]
darthpanda wrote:

I would like to do the F-4K myself, further more there is something not right with the drawing,
But I can't put my finger on.
That's what i was afraid of :(

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it."
- Rocky Balboa
-------------------------------------
Cheers!

[Profile]
eswube
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 24th, 2014, 5:01 am
@DarthPanda, Zhanrae30
Ok Guys, I wouldn't want to interfere - ownership/claim issue is a delicate matter.
What I want to say is that if there were to be sheets with blanks of F-4 (or any other aircraft, for that matter) I think it would be great if these were all together.

[Profile]
Imperialist
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 24th, 2014, 7:54 am
Germany, Heinkel He 219A "Uhu"
[ img ]
Czechoslovakia, Avia S-92
[ img ]
Czechoslovakia, Avia CS-92
[ img ]
As it is almost Christmas, I have decided to post these for now because of course it's busy during the holidays! Plus I wanted to get some of what I have out of the way at least, and I'll eventually go back and post more variants in a further update. In addition, thank you to Thiel for allowing me to rework the He 219.
Feedback is always welcome :)

E: Added blanks to Uhu

Germany AU Thread
Luft '46 Thread

List of Aircraft with Acquired Data (Updated)
http://www.shipbucket.com/forums/viewto ... 80#p123956

Last edited by Imperialist on December 24th, 2014, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile]
Naixoterk
Post subject: Re: FD scale aircrafts 10 - The second generationPosted: December 24th, 2014, 8:30 am
^^ They're looking nice! Good job!

Could you post blank versions of those, please?

Dornier Do.17/Do.215
    Heinkel He.79
    Junkers Ju.52
    Junkers J.I
Repainting:
  • Grumman F4F Wildcat/Grumman G-36
    Caproni Ca.135bis

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 15 of 51  [ 505 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1751 »

Jump to: