Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ] 
MarekGutkowski
Post subject: Alt_Naval lost work.Posted: June 17th, 2015, 5:44 pm
Years ago there was a geocities page by a fellow going by the username Alt_Naval. He did create a lot of photoshop images of not finished projects and fictional ships.

Does any of you has any of his works, or batter yet made a shipbucket image of any of them?

for those unfamiliar with his work here is a thread where some of it is show cased:
http://forum.worldofwarships.eu/index.p ... s/#topmost

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: Alt_Naval lost work.Posted: June 17th, 2015, 6:35 pm
It is surprising where your stuff turns up. I did this photo(shop) back in about 2003 when I first started my homepage 'Alternate Universes'. On the site above it is listed as "Lion on the inside" but I actually did that as a 9x15" armed KGV. I started doing photoshops back in the late 90's and had 100's that went west when I had a lightning strike that sort of cooked my HDD. Back in those days I could not afford a back-up system like I have today.

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Alt_Naval lost work.Posted: June 18th, 2015, 7:11 pm
EPIC stuff! One question: why was there never a pic of Soryu burning? Just curious.

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
YagamiCrewman
Post subject: Re: Alt_Naval lost work.Posted: September 3rd, 2015, 7:32 pm
It wasn't easy finding those. Some like the Montana are simple enough but in several cases I had to use a lot of google reverse image search and google translate to find images on Czech, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Japanese, and Chinese sites. Also searching the Wayback archives. If Alt_Naval wants the pics removed or has other corrections I will do so. I have the utmost respect for Alt_Naval and his work, which is why I wanted to gather it to share amongst like minded individuals.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 1 of 1  [ 4 posts ]  Return to “General Discussion”

Jump to: