Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 60 of 76  [ 752 posts ]  Go to page « 158 59 60 61 6276 »
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: March 29th, 2016, 7:06 am
The Dugong Class needed an update as well with the new fleet colours. I have added some variant features within the class as well.
[ img ]

[ img ]

Last edited by LEUT_East on April 3rd, 2016, 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: March 29th, 2016, 9:09 am
Awesome work, love the detailing on these.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: March 29th, 2016, 1:53 pm
This is not far from a photo...

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: March 29th, 2016, 3:18 pm
Fabulous. I want to make a substantive comment, but I've got nothing. They're just excellent.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: March 29th, 2016, 3:36 pm
I can only join with Henrik and Erik... :shock: :o this is incredibly artful, realistic and...and just sooooo awesome... (I know...I went all Disney here, but it's your fault, Easty, for posting these! 8-) 8-) :ugeek: 8-) :shock:

[Profile] [Quote]
adenandy
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: March 29th, 2016, 7:36 pm
bezobrazov wrote:
I can only join with Henrik and Erik... :shock: :o this is incredibly artful, realistic and...and just sooooo awesome... (I know...I went all Disney here, but it's your fault, Easty, for posting these! 8-) 8-) :ugeek: 8-) :shock:
I can only concur with ALL the above.... Jolly Fantastic work Mr East sir... I doff my cap to you.

Well done old sausage :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Krakatoa
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: March 29th, 2016, 7:52 pm
Does this mean there are going to be more Sea Patrol episodes Easty? Those patrol boats of yours look a lot better then the Fremantle's they used in the Series.

They could use your drawings on a blue background.. Couple more cute blondes in command...

[Profile] [Quote]
LEUT_East
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: April 3rd, 2016, 4:16 am
The next vessels to receive the new fleet colour scheme are the 2 Flinders Class Maritime Survey Catamarans IFAS Flinders (A90) and IFAS Banks (A91). Both were in refit between 2015 and 2016 and received numerous upgrades including a new angled main mast, a reduction in the size of the bridge deck and new vertical exhaust uptakes to replace the horizontal stern exhausts.

[ img ]

[ img ]

Last edited by LEUT_East on September 26th, 2016, 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
apdsmith
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: April 3rd, 2016, 9:10 am
Having long since run out of appropriate adjectives, I'll just have to settle for: As ever, these look really good!

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Independent Federation of Australia AUPosted: April 3rd, 2016, 9:14 am
Again, can't say anything other it looks mouth-wateringly good!

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 60 of 76  [ 752 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 158 59 60 61 6276 »

Jump to: