Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 2 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 »
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 28th, 2017, 11:22 am
I think Hood ment that the actual image has been resized during the uploading thus making it blurry when looked at close.

[Profile] [Quote]
RegiaMarina1939
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 28th, 2017, 11:43 am
Yes some of them (not all) have been resized by the image host you are using and therefore look blurry.

RegiaMarina1939

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: February 28th, 2017, 11:53 am
RegiaMarina1939 wrote:
Yes some of them (not all) have been resized by the image host you are using and therefore look blurry.
Oh! That's too bad…… http://1143m.deviantart.com/Here is my deviantart.com ID. I put all my picture on it.

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 1st, 2017, 8:05 pm
Apologies for assuming you have used Gollevainen's drawing. :oops:
1143M wrote:
Next time I will add the orginal artist name if I need use their work.
Not "next time". You have to do it already.
( As per Shipbucket Rules, point 8, as well as established practice. )

[Profile] [Quote]
Aronnax
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 3:17 am
eswube wrote:
1143M wrote:
051 is reset, all of them. Different from Gollevainen's.

Although Gollevainen's job in early provides a great idea. But then a lot of information and ideas, make Gollevainen's work completely different.

Rules are important. but, you don't have to worry about his copy--he was stingy, and will not use any of your pixels.

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 4:14 am
eswube wrote:
1143M wrote:

I JUST SAY AGAIN I THIS IS MY SHIP!THOSE ARE MY WORK! NOT Gollevainen!

So,I can apologize for you to revising based on your drawing,But now,Because your censure for no reason,I will not do it!

I Redraw my ship hundred-percent,I do not use one pixel of your painting,Please compare your mine and make it clear:
[ img ]
IF YOU FIND I USED YOUR WORK ANYPLACE THAT IS MY FAILURE!

I promise you if I need use any ship I will painting by myself.I will never use anyone's painting,NEVER! Especially you!

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:22 am
@Aronnax, 1143M
Yeah, now they are different, but before they were not (when I was writing previous post there was still "my" Komar and Osa there, and I was - in the last post - not saying that you have to credit Gollevainen), and when they were not different then proper credits (meaning: me in this case) had to be added immediately, not "next time". :roll:

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 7:44 am
eswube wrote:
@Aronnax, 1143M
Yeah, now they are different, but before they were not (when I was writing previous post there was still "my" Komar and Osa there), and when they were not different then proper credits (meaning: me in this case) had to be added immediately, not "next time". :roll:

@Aronnax
And in my last post I wasn't referring to '051'. :evil:

I said I will redraw those painting completely,that's why I do not revise the picture to add your name ,I told you and now I fulfilled my promise.

I will repeat again : FROM NOW ON I WILL DRAWING ONLY BY MYSELF AND NEVER USED ANYONE ELSE'S PANTIONG!NOT EVEN ONE PIXEL!

I mean what I say.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 9:05 am
I do not know if this has been said before, but I will have to add that you are free, or even encourage to use the work of others, as long as you credit properly. In addition, you are free to use the 'parts' (that means weapon systems, sonar domes, radars etc) on the shipbucket part sheets without the need for crediting.

[Profile] [Quote]
1143M
Post subject: Re: Aerial The Chinese people's Liberation Army Navy ship dePosted: March 2nd, 2017, 10:18 am
acelanceloet wrote:
I do not know if this has been said before, but I will have to add that you are free, or even encourage to use the work of others, as long as you credit properly. In addition, you are free to use the 'parts' (that means weapon systems, sonar domes, radars etc) on the shipbucket part sheets without the need for crediting.
Thank you for your explanation

But,No,thanks.

On the one hand,I don't want to meet this situation again,On the other hand,most painting have problem,They are not accurate and have too many details wrong. For example——The Osa,I modified the whole mast and many many details,At last,I found I need to redraw the whole painting to correct the error.

I've always been proud of drawing the whole ship by myself. I was so angry that I was accused of copying someone else's work.

I don't care other people use of my work,But,FROM NOW ON I WILL DRAWING ONLY BY MYSELF AND NEVER USED ANYONE ELSE'S PANTIONG,Include the 'parts'.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 2 of 3  [ 26 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 »

Jump to: