Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 6  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 5th, 2011, 11:01 am
Well dude, on that statement we can wholly agree!

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 5th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Looking good. Glad to see someone updating my old stuff to current standards.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 6th, 2011, 1:56 am
Thank you, Colo, I appreciate your compliment!

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 14th, 2011, 4:55 am
Finally I got time to spare to modify Colo's original USS Texas to the USS Arkansas, since Kim was generous enough to give me her badge as a birthday gift (which I greatly appreciated!). Since I live in Texas it'd be a very natural thing to depict, instead, the Lone Star Cruiser, but, since I've been in the Natural State and did like it very much, having paid a visit to Hope even (President Bill Clinton's hometown), I don't mind doing the USS Arkansas.

The picture depicts the Razorback Wagon as of ca. 1996, as part of the Carl Vinson CVBG, in the Persian Gulf, off the coast of Iraq, participating in Operation Desert Strike, the air suppression of Saddam's attempt at a genocide of the Kurdish population in Northern Iraq. At the time of her last operation, she belonged to the US Third Fleet, based at Alameda, Ca.

[ img ]

Last edited by bezobrazov on December 15th, 2011, 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 14th, 2011, 5:46 am
gooood work!

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 14th, 2011, 8:18 am
that's the old ABL, IIRC. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 14th, 2011, 12:37 pm
Thank you, ace! I knew I had overlooked something, but couldn't quite put my finger on it! Drawing thus updated...

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 14th, 2011, 8:48 pm
Superb work in this thread. You are certainly breathing new life into some of the older ships in the archive.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 14th, 2011, 10:00 pm
I'm glad to see someone updating my old stuff with the proper new equipment, I certainly don't have the time to do all of it.

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 14th, 2011, 11:20 pm
Thank you, Colo, for letting me do that! I am glad you approve! Next I'll get the Long Beach out of the way to clear the space for the cgn:s which I'll need to draw, namely the Bainbridge and truxtun

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 6  [ 56 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Jump to: