Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 6 of 6  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6
TimothyC
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 16th, 2011, 1:47 am
Well that's an easy enough fix - I'll just delete the latest one from my working file for the US folder updates.

[Profile] [Quote]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 16th, 2011, 3:10 am
Glad someone is going to fix the USN folder. Usually I kept it standardized but I have neither the time nor the ability to do so anymore!

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 16th, 2011, 3:44 am
While we're at it, the Tomahawks are launching backwards. If we're going to adopt horizontal-mirroring due to launch direction, it should at least be correct ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 17th, 2011, 4:44 pm
well, erik_t, it actually took me this long to figure out what you meant! (I guess I've suffered from a case of acute 'Winter Break fatigue/trauma", with my students' finally out on the xmas holiday. Don't you worry, though, when I do the Virginia I set it straight!

[Profile] [Quote]
socar37
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 26th, 2011, 2:58 am
Beautiful work on the final configuration SoCar. The only nit I can pick is that the Sailor Phone antenna was aft of the INMARSAT anntenna vice beside it. Horrible crying shame we decomm'ed so soon after refuelling.

SoCar-37
"Prepared in Mind and Resources"

"Prepared In Mind & Resources"

[Profile] [Quote]
bezobrazov
Post subject: Re: Nuclear Cruisers of the USNPosted: December 26th, 2011, 3:51 am
Very nice to have a former crew member of the SoCar oboard! (Which I gather you are?!?)- And thank you for your compliments! I'll look into the precise placement of the antenna after the Holidays!

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 6 of 6  [ 56 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 6

Jump to: