Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 53 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 151 52 53 54 55123 »
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 11th, 2012, 7:19 pm
Thanks

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
rifleman
Post subject: Re: PlanebucketPosted: March 12th, 2012, 4:39 pm
Very nice FAA sheet could you add Green Wessex V and Commando Brigade Air Sqn aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 13th, 2012, 5:43 pm
Rifleman are we talking about a Bell Sioux and Westland Lynx with skids :?:

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 14th, 2012, 12:11 am
Portsmouth Bill wrote:
Amazed :o You've done this design proud Miho; and good to see the full range of dimensions for inclusion on flight decks. Of course, the OGFL faction will be studying this with keen interest :twisted:
Hood wrote:
Excellent P.1216s Miho!!!
Thanks. I'm actually looking at expanding the drawing with a back view, but there's no references for that, so I'll have to wing it.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 14th, 2012, 2:42 pm
What do you think about the Dornier Do-31! Some guys in a forum about what if planes have put it in service!
Link http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php ... d=535.This site has many interesting ideas for alternative aviation.

Would this be plausible!If yes,I think that more customers would like a VSTOL tranport aircraft.

P.S I have information about Do-31 and my own thoughts about it (from users to propulsion).

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 14th, 2012, 2:55 pm
As a military bird, maybe. As a commercial, not a chance. The markets it could service usually doesn't have the need for anything that large and are probably better served by helicopters like the SeaKing.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 14th, 2012, 3:30 pm
In military service I mean.Any idea of unit cost?

[Profile] [Quote]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 17th, 2012, 9:00 pm
Biancini1995 wrote:
The S-2 Tracker looks like the Brazilian Version.

i loved the others aircraft and i'm thinking to use them in my WW2 AU..
Correct Biancini.Paul 541 made them and they will go on Minas Gerais. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Andorianus
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 17th, 2012, 9:37 pm
Quote:
BAe P.1216 ASTOVL
I think I've found a new favorite jet aircraft. The mix between Sea Vixen and Sea Harrier with some F-14 influence is absolutely glorious in all meanings of the word. And Miko's drawing of it is really nice.

This fighter and the CVA-01 would make such a brilliant - or rather, splendid - combination... if only they were real. *sigh*

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: March 18th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Andorianus wrote:
Quote:
BAe P.1216 ASTOVL
I think I've found a new favorite jet aircraft. The mix between Sea Vixen and Sea Harrier with some F-14 influence is absolutely glorious in all meanings of the word. And Miko's drawing of it is really nice.

This fighter and the CVA-01 would make such a brilliant - or rather, splendid - combination... if only they were real. *sigh*
Well, I also added a rear view and the two-seat variant to the sheet. Plus a weapons pod with two Sea Eagles mounted.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 53 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 151 52 53 54 55123 »

Jump to: