[Post Reply] [*]  Page 4 of 5  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 6:56 pm
Praetonia wrote:
MitcheLL300 wrote:
Also, you praetonia and Fran...
23:17 Franberry after all sb is just copying RL schematics and ships
23:17 Franberry its not like it takes very much skill to copy

You two where continue's trowing down people who put a hard efford in drawing ships.
If you find it so easy, why not draw yourself?
I dont see any nice drawing coming out of your sides...
I do draw (albeit not in the SB style). Not that I really care about this argument that I wasn't involved in, but while I have a lot of respect for the original artists who drew ships from scratch, a lot of the SB lego and re-badging that goes on these days isn't all that creditworthy.
Gollevainen wrote:
Those who started this run this. Now this is my last warning. This thread is about farewells to Colosseum, not any ranting thread so all offtopic remarks from now onwards will be deleted and those making the comment ends up either in the warning list or gets a holiday. Capish?
You could ask Colo as the OP if he wants my comments removed, or I could make a new thread. Either are fine.
How about This Is Not A Democracy?
Consider this an official warning: Step out of this thread, and Do NOT start a new one with the express intent of critisising Golly or any of the other moderators. I'm quite sure I can make an argument to the other mods that that warning should be turned into a permaban should you do so anyway.

[Profile] [Quote]
Praetonia
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 7:00 pm
MihoshiK wrote:
How about This Is Not A Democracy?
Consider this an official warning: Step out of this thread, and Do NOT start a new one with the express intent of critisising Golly or any of the other moderators. I'm quite sure I can make an argument to the other mods that that warning should be turned into a permaban should you do so anyway.[/color]
It's one to me if you ban me or not, but I'm not going to criticise the professionalism or suitability of the new regime any further, just let this speak for itself:
-SNIP-
Preatonia banned for three days. As per the rules we give out warnings for the first time. He got one, and immediately talked back. Also, publically displaying Moderator PM's? Not a good way to avoid a ban either.

[Profile] [Quote]
Satirius
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 9:05 pm
ITT: Shipbucket Moderation is now Nationstates Moderation.

I feel sorry for you, I agree you must have such terrible life, and no girl give you attention, The boys leaved because they were not having a safe feeling when beeing with you. Police never found you. Docters did suidice, because they where impressed you was not killed by birth :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Chevrokia
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 9:05 pm
Wouldn't it make an awful lot more sense to raise concerns about the site's new management to Colo, considering it was he who made the decision to leave management in the hands of Golly in his absence?

[Profile] [Quote]
MihoshiK
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 9:09 pm
Chevrokia wrote:
Wouldn't it make an awful lot more sense to raise concerns about the site's new management to Colo, considering it was he who made the decision to leave management in the hands of Golly in his absence?
The people who tend to get bans seldomly display overwhelming amounts of good sense.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 10:08 pm
In the last 24 hours I believe the Off Topic threads were the most active ones.
So please people let us all grow up and return to drawing ships, as this is what the wholw site is about.
(I appologize to the moderators & adminstrators for stepping in like that)

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 10:10 pm
You speak absolute truth Novice.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 27th, 2010, 10:30 pm
I'm sad to see you go, Colo. Have fun and good luck with your schoolwork.

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Hood
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 28th, 2010, 11:00 am
Another old Bucketeer has left the crew. We oldies seem to get fewer and fewer with each passing year! Good luck with the studies, as with anything real-life is more important than hobbies.

No wonder he left though, reading these posts is like some weird freak show. Shipbucket is not a freakshow and neither should it be treated like some teenage chat forum. I totally and full-heartedly back Golly, MihoshiK and Bill to run the site in the most proper way and all three are not only great artists but have common sense as well. The day this site and its ideals gets back to what Shipbucket was all about in the old days will be one for celebration. Less politics and more drawing.

Super-Darings
Never-Were British Aircraft

[Profile] [Quote]
MConrads
Post subject: Re: My resignationPosted: November 28th, 2010, 6:35 pm
Hear, hear and ahoy to all of you. I hole heartedly agree with Hood's statements above.

I just wish to add my personal thanks to Colo for a mission well done and my best wishes for your future.

Best regards.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 4 of 5  [ 42 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5 »

Jump to: