Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 15 of 29  [ 282 posts ]  Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1729 »
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 7th, 2012, 4:36 am
Doesn't Denton have an aircraft carrier? If it does what carrier aircraft do you have?

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 7th, 2012, 4:38 am
ahhh ok makes sense, I love the plane btw would love to see a C-27 Spartan used too.
oh drat your right my bad sorry, I guess considering it is a modified Tu-91 the design seems just not time period fitting to me, which is just me and no fault to the AU or plane itself. However how would an island nation use an aircraft similar to an A-10 where a fighter bomber would be much more effective against an invasion from sea and COIN can be easily handled by smaller aircraft. It would, I suppose be very useful for missions in situations such as the War in Iraq and Afghanistan and as long as it was a pre 1991 design I guess that warrants it enough, and even if it is from after you could get away with it, theres just few if any counterparts of the same exact type in the real world. Well sorry for the rant i contradicted myself a lot but I hope what I said is somewhat helpful

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 7th, 2012, 5:06 am
Got rid of the carrier. We actually use 3 Heavy Aviation Cruisers, which have a complement of 15 AAC Ranger helicopters (which are basically co-axial Hueys).

I like the Spartan, but honestly I'm trying to keep all the R&D and manufacturing capability in country. Bash me all you want, but I want to have the option to design every piece of equipment that my country uses.

The Attacker (lets call it that for now) is.. Well.. basically just a multi role aircraft. It can be used for Ground attack, Electronic Warfare, AEW&C and other roles.
I do get where you are coming from, and I will probably just use a modified version of my fighter for the fighter-bomber role.

And in response to your last statement, I want to be different. Just because I'm the only one doing it, doesn't mean it's obselete ;) . Like us using half tracks compared to the rest of the world who doesn't. It's not an entirely bad idea (your observations are duly noted, please don't start), but everyone else thinks they are.

-EZ-

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
Trojan
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 7th, 2012, 5:30 am
I think thats really cool that you are trying to design your as much of your own stuff as possible so keep it up. And now that you mention all it can do its looking a lot better in my eyes haha
If you want to be just different I except that because it is always nice to see new and creative idea even if everybody doesn't agree with them.
So carry on and I'm glad my observations were noted

References and feedback is always welcome!

[Profile] [Quote]
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 7th, 2012, 3:06 pm
The AU is going great... Keep it up!

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 26th, 2012, 7:18 am
Here we go. First new drawing in a while. This is the multi-role "Attacker" (no model number yet). This airframe is used for AEW&C, Ground Attack, Maritime Patrol, and Electronic Warfare. I am just drawing the basic airframe for now. As you can see, I also have my Fighter jet on the page, and I will work on that as well.
[ img ]
I've decided to draw all my aircraft in this scale, rather than SB scale, to better create a more accurate representation of what I'm coming up with. So, this is the first of at least 10 different aircraft.

-EZ-

I am not very active on the forums anymore, but work is still being done on my AUs. Visit the Salidan Altiverse Page on the SB Wiki for more information. All current work is being done on Google Docs.
If anyone wishes for their nations to interact with the countries of the Salidan Altiverse, please send me a PM, after which we can further discuss through email.

[Profile] [Quote]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 26th, 2012, 7:35 am
What's up with the three-pixel-thickness outlining?

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 26th, 2012, 7:38 am
KHT wrote:
What's up with the three-pixel-thickness outlining?
They're upscaled SB drawings.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
ezgo394
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 27th, 2012, 1:37 am
Here is an update.
[ img ]

Comments are welcomed.

-EZ-

[Profile] [Quote]
Cruel2BEkind
Post subject: Re: Republic of Denton: RevisitedPosted: September 27th, 2012, 1:59 am
Since the engine after-burn will hit the bottom of the tail. Should the color be different since its vital for larger armor in that bottom tail section like the F-4 Phantom?

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 15 of 29  [ 282 posts ]  Return to “Non-Shipbucket Drawings” | Go to page « 113 14 15 16 1729 »

Jump to: