Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 3 of 7  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 57 »
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Heavy Lift - Salvage and Offshore shipsPosted: November 13th, 2012, 9:09 pm
ALVAMA wrote:
Since this a profile drawing, whit real stuff and no matching as it's situation. I can't get you Thiel, making 3 crude remarks, just restart drawing like I did.
They are two very real concerns. The Chinese characters are anti aliased. You of all people should know that's against the standards.
And I honestly think your recent style changes has reduced the quality of your work. Take it or leave it, that's my opinion.
The third one was wrong I'll give you that. I was on my phone and couldn't check the actual picture in question and was working from memory.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
Novice
Post subject: Re: Heavy Lift - Salvage and Offshore shipsPosted: November 13th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Insane work Alex, very good and congratulations on your reinstated status

"Never fear to try on something new. Remember that the Titanic was built by professionals, and the Ark by an amateur"

[Profile] [Quote]
eswube
Post subject: Re: Heavy Lift - Salvage and Offshore shipsPosted: November 14th, 2012, 8:53 am
Yesterday ALVAMA was so kind to show me some of his WIPs. I'm not going to tell You what He's going to do, and of course some of them may take some time (issues with sources) but BE PREPARED guys! :o :shock: ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Heavy Lift - Salvage and Offshore shipsPosted: November 14th, 2012, 3:22 pm
eswube wrote:
Yesterday ALVAMA was so kind to show me some of his WIPs. I'm not going to tell You what He's going to do, and of course some of them may take some time (issues with sources) but BE PREPARED guys! :o :shock: ;)
I have seen one in FD scale and that one will give you all shock!

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Heavy Lift - Salvage and Offshore shipsPosted: November 14th, 2012, 4:31 pm
One of the last 'smaller' ships - Time at bigger.

[ img ]

[Quote]
Weisman
Post subject: Re: Heavy Lift - Salvage and Offshore shipsPosted: November 14th, 2012, 5:54 pm
Wow! Colossal work. Congratulations, Alex!

[Profile] [Quote]
Charybdis
Post subject: Re: Heavy Lift - Salvage and Offshore shipsPosted: November 15th, 2012, 8:07 am
Top quality art work, ALVAMA!

[Profile] [Quote]
Frescone
Post subject: Re: Heavy Lift - Salvage and Offshore shipsPosted: November 19th, 2012, 8:31 pm
Beautiful, as usual.

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Heavy Lift - Salvage and Offshore shipsPosted: November 20th, 2012, 2:40 pm
Thankyou all guys!

Here are my new ones! Part 1 of 5 of large crane ships! Some of the hardest projects so far. More follow - Stay Ready!

[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]
[ img ]

[Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Heavy Lift - Salvage and Offshore shipsPosted: November 20th, 2012, 2:58 pm
By the Golden Throne of Terra ... :shock:

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 3 of 7  [ 65 posts ]  Return to “Real Designs” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 57 »

Jump to: