Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 6:25 am
Yeah undoubtedly, and we're all playing into his oh-so-clever troll hands by even responding. Congratulations, "Utterly Serious", you've successfully made a total mockery of the Shipbucket forum!

[Profile]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 6:37 am
''I love people like this, they truly make my life entertaining!''

Best said ever!

Rhade
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 8:54 am
That's my personal favourite:

1 - "There is no point in you replying; I shall never return."

2 - "I cannot understand, nor wish to understand, what drove you to this extreme, and would almost feel pity for you if you had not chosen to challenge me."

3 - "You might have learned what I was planning; now you never will, having proven yourselves unworthy and uncaring."

He is one of this Evil Masterminds... we DOOOOOMMMM!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

[Profile]
ICARE11
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 9:43 am
this Mr Brown( :x ) ????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: I you buy DVD Battleship for you comfort! ;) LOL !!!

[Profile]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 10:25 am
Utterly Serious wrote:
While you may have gotten your laughs over mocking my idea
we were not laughing. people who think that the iowas could or even should be reactivated, and even get mad over the the fact that it cannot be done....... are very VERY sad. we were not laughing, we were telling you the truth.
Utterly Serious wrote:
behavior not only insulting, but reminiscent of how you acted in the first years of your lives. Rather than answer a simple question, you deride the idea you think is behind it, not knowing my purpose or intent with what I planned to do with the information that you never gave me.
we gave you a lot of informations. reasons why it is impossible. there is really nothing else to say about it.
Utterly Serious wrote:
Anyways, I have no need of you now, and have found better companions. People who actually care to understand, much farther than you idiots.
ah, great, you have found people who understand what you want, but lack the knowledge to make you any wiser. good luck with them.

fun to see how he has got absolutely no facts straight, as we for example have no moderator with the name planet mongo :P

only raises the question what exactly is his revenge? as I have only seen an ungrounded complaint.

[Profile]
KHT
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 2:38 pm
My guess? He has a somewhat elevated view of his own talents, and/or think the members of this forum are desperate to keep any jackass who register.

[Profile]
Gollevainen
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 3:48 pm
pft

[Profile]
Lazer_one
Post subject: Re: Revenge is best served cold.Posted: December 12th, 2012, 8:26 pm
Thread closed.
Please direct any complaints about this topic to the staff - thanks

Lazer_One's Worlist - Updated 2021

Documentation is always welcome here

Lazer_One's Blog

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 2 of 2  [ 18 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 1 2

Jump to: