Moderator: Community Manager
[Locked] [*]  Page 93 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Go to page « 191 92 93 94 95100 »
KimWerner
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 21st, 2013, 9:21 am
Guys! Come on! When you don't have any money the only bonus you can give to the fantastic leaders and great generals of the heroic Peoples Army of The Democratic People's Republic of Korea is orders, medals and privileges :D
And all of you should know the greatest generals in history are all living in North Korea right now. :lol:

P.S. If you think I'm serious about that statement, then look up the meaning of the word "irony" :mrgreen:

All relevant Coat of Arms

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 21st, 2013, 10:32 am
oh..... Penguin!

[Profile]
Bombhead
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 21st, 2013, 10:48 pm
I thought they looked like Christmas trees. Green with a lot of gold stars and tinsel.

[Profile]
rickdog
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 23rd, 2013, 12:04 pm
Not precisely a picture, but a video.
Take a look at this :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... N04JcgHTOE

:shock:
(yes, yes, I know. It's about "you know who" with the modified jolly rogers flag. But since the other topic related to the issue, I started, got locked, I had no other place where to post this shit, in the Off-Topic section.

If I deserve a ban, for my action. Whatever........ , at least the footage is worth being seen).
:mrgreen:

[Profile]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 23rd, 2013, 12:10 pm
Yeah they're totally innocent. All they did was intentionally put them selves in the way... I really hope they take it to a maritime court. Of course they'd have to explain what they were doing there and how it doesn't constitute piracy or terrorism.

No wonder they haven't tried going the legal route.

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 23rd, 2013, 2:07 pm
rickdog wrote:
(yes, yes, I know. It's about "you know who" with the modified jolly rogers flag. But since the other topic related to the issue, I started, got locked, I had no other place where to post this shit, in the Off-Topic section.
In other words you insist to ban you ? Because you ignore Administratum, Colo clearly say that political discussion is OFF LIMITS at Shipbucket. And you still put that "shit" here.

[Profile]
rickdog
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 23rd, 2013, 8:25 pm
Francly I don`t know where is the political message in ships ramming each other out, over a conservationism issue.

(If there is a ban, it would be for persistence on a closed topic.
Not for ideologies, in which case I have my mind perfectly made up in what I want to believe, but francly I don`t think this is the place for that kind of shit).

Btw, your avatar resembles the jolly rogers flag of "you know who", way much more than mine ........
(May it also have some politics in it ?, :lol: )

[Profile]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 24th, 2013, 8:55 pm
Oh hello! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

[Profile]
Colosseum
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 24th, 2013, 9:19 pm
rickdog wrote:
Francly I don`t know where is the political message in ships ramming each other out, over a conservationism issue.

(If there is a ban, it would be for persistence on a closed topic.
Not for ideologies, in which case I have my mind perfectly made up in what I want to believe, but francly I don`t think this is the place for that kind of shit).

Btw, your avatar resembles the jolly rogers flag of "you know who", way much more than mine ........
(May it also have some politics in it ?, :lol: )
It's insulting to me that you would post this after I politely asked you to refrain from discussing it.

[Profile]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Today's picture from the Web!Posted: February 24th, 2013, 10:50 pm
rickdog wrote:
Jolly Roger and my avatar has only one common thing, skull. And my avatar is the symbol of The Holy Orders of the Emperor's Inquisition.

[ img ]

[Profile]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Locked]  Page 93 of 100  [ 999 posts ]  Return to “Off Topic” | Go to page « 191 92 93 94 95100 »

Jump to: