Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 5 of 5  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of Atlantia (FD) ProjectsPosted: April 9th, 2013, 5:54 pm
They're one-piece things so they actually pretty much look like that - but yeah, playing around with some shading might add some definition.

BTW, in case you're wondering, the reason why the F-15 ACTIV was never deployed as a combat aircraft is because F-22.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of Atlantia (FD) ProjectsPosted: April 9th, 2013, 6:08 pm
I'll have a play around and see if I can't get them to look more lively. Shouldn't bee too hard. At least I've generated a discussion!

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackscorpy
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of Atlantia (FD) ProjectsPosted: April 9th, 2013, 6:32 pm
Well, the canards were derived from the F-18 stabs apparently, so that might be a good starting point... although if it went into production, I'd assume they'd come up with something more, errr, sleek perhaps?

Anyways, nice stuff as usual. :p

[Profile] [Quote]
Kilomuse
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of Atlantia (FD) ProjectsPosted: April 9th, 2013, 7:51 pm
I'm sure the canards can be fixed with a little work, but let's go back to the camo schemes: they're wicked cool. 8-)

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of Atlantia (FD) ProjectsPosted: April 10th, 2013, 5:44 am
You know, if you want to go full-tilt, there's nothing I see that prevents you from melding the ACTIV modifications with the Silent Eagle mods.

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of Atlantia (FD) ProjectsPosted: April 10th, 2013, 8:54 am
Clicky other than the BAE EW system there isn't much that I haven't already added.

[Profile] [Quote]
klagldsf
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of Atlantia (FD) ProjectsPosted: April 10th, 2013, 3:40 pm
Canted tails and conformal weapons pods!

[Profile] [Quote]
Blackbuck
Post subject: Re: Parliamentary Republic of Atlantia (FD) ProjectsPosted: April 10th, 2013, 5:01 pm
Well considering the amount of cant on them is there really going to be that much of a difference visible at this scale? Secondly, although conformal weapon bays are cool I'd rather keep the standard CFTs on them until they actually have to go to war with someone that has a functional and effective IADS, until that day comes I'll take carriage over signature any day.

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 5 of 5  [ 48 posts ]  Return to “FD Scale Drawings” | Go to page « 1 2 3 4 5

Jump to: