Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 84 of 90  [ 900 posts ]  Go to page « 182 83 84 85 8690 »
emperor_andreas
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: July 26th, 2013, 12:47 am
Love the long bow...great work, Ashley! Will we see the history of the Panzerschiffen on here soon, possibly? :)

The Official IJN Ships & Planes List

#FJB

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: July 26th, 2013, 1:17 am
The drawing is awesome crazy, but she wold most likely have the problem of rear top end weight... that mean that she will have a bit funky sea-capability, similar to Nelson but more... If you understand me.

But it's interesting.

[Profile] [Quote]
erik_t
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: July 26th, 2013, 3:09 am
I think that's a dramatic understatement. It seems unlikely to float at all.

It would probably be instructive to mirror the drawing right to left and compare the two side-by-side. Perhaps also bring in a scaled Kirov, as probably the longest-forecastle warship without large heavy turrets forward.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: July 26th, 2013, 8:24 am
ah, another set of drawing which defy the rules of physics.
if it floats (it looks very much overweight) it will break in 2 because of the lack of hull depth and the amount of holes in the hull.

[Profile] [Quote]
Dilandu
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 5:47 pm
Hi everyone! Forgive me that I did not show up for a while... A long time actually, hmmm. Besides, i'm back.

And well, what about... for example... the missile-armed "Battle"-class destroyer (oh, jolly old "Brakemine"... ;) ) for the 1946?

[ img ]

And yes, the position of "Squid" is really not so good. Maybe i'll reposition it later.

[Profile] [Quote]
BrentD15
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 5:56 pm
Dilandu wrote:
Hi everyone! Forgive me that I did not show up for a while... A long time actually, hmmm. Besides, i'm back.

And well, what about... for example... the missile-armed "Battle"-class destroyer (oh, jolly old "Brakemine"... ;) ) for the 1946?

[ img ]

And yes, the position of "Squid" is really not so good. Maybe i'll reposition it later.
I think the image is broken. :(

[Profile] [Quote]
Dilandu
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 6:02 pm
Again?! What the f...antastic things happened with this f...amous system?!

Sigh, it need time to correct. Sorry.

[Profile] [Quote]
Dilandu
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 6:09 pm
WARNING! The "Battle"-class, that served as the basis, were drawn by Portsmouth Bill! I only refitted it.
Sorry, but I work from my phone and simply couldn't place this copyright on the picture itself.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
BrentD15
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 6:36 pm
Dilandu wrote:
WARNING! The "Battle"-class, that served as the basis, were drawn by Portsmouth Bill! I only refitted it.
Sorry, but I work from my phone and simply couldn't place this copyright on the picture itself.
[ img ]
Much better, and very nice. :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Dilandu
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 6:38 pm
Thanks! :)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 84 of 90  [ 900 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 182 83 84 85 8690 »

Jump to: