Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 85 of 90  [ 900 posts ]  Go to page « 183 84 85 86 8790 »
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 8:16 pm
You need to fix the credits and use the proper template.

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
heuhen
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 9:05 pm
Raxar wrote:
You need to fix the credits and use the proper template.
Quote:
but I work from my phone and simply couldn't place this copyright on the picture itself.

But I think he is so smart that as soon he is on a computer, he download the correct template from Shipbucket and correct it!

[Profile] [Quote]
Raxar
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 2nd, 2013, 9:35 pm
heuhen wrote:
But I think he is so smart that as soon he is on a computer, he download the correct template from Shipbucket and correct it!
Hadn't noticed that... :roll:

"If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done." ~Ludwig Wittgenstein

[Profile] [Quote]
Dilandu
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 3rd, 2013, 1:46 pm
Well, at least i'm at home and could do this thing really right!

Behold! :D

[ img ]

This is the "Battle"-class destroyer, refitted with the addition of the "Brakemine" SAM system on the rear. The missile (solid fuele beam-rider, tested in 1944-1946 in UK) were guided by the A.A. No. 3 Mk. 7 "Blue Cedar" gun control radar, and in theory, could bring down the Ar.234 on 10000 meters high.

In the world, were the Kriegsmarine still exist in 1946... The UN should give an adequate answer!

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 3rd, 2013, 2:46 pm
Dilandu wrote:
Well, at least i'm at home and could do this thing really right!
You sure...

Take a good look, realy good look.

[Profile] [Quote]
Dilandu
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 3rd, 2013, 3:03 pm
Quote:
Take a good look, realy good look.
Can't do text better, sorry, but true. Something with my system (pirate version, yeah...). This is Arial and this is 10-14 pt. I'm really sorry, but i simply couldn't do it significantly better.

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 3rd, 2013, 3:19 pm
Dilandu wrote:
Something with my system (pirate version, yeah...).
Pirate versions almost always works better. :lol: You need to turn of antialiasing for fonts, if you can't or don't want to, just copy/paste from other works. Put everything in standard template, I don't belive that you do this at first place ( you cut "m" in .com logo)

Credits - ( Portsmouth Bill & Dilandu )
Dilandu wrote:
but i simply couldn't do it significantly better.
[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Dilandu
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 3rd, 2013, 3:31 pm
Quote:
antialiasing
Er... I understand, that this is completely idiotic... But i really never think about it before. :shock: Sigh... Well, it's really bad to be just a user... :(

Thank you for the advice!

[Profile] [Quote]
Dilandu
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 3rd, 2013, 4:03 pm
Oh, well. Template L1

http://www.shipbucket.com/images.php?di ... e%20L1.png

[ img ]

[Profile] [Quote]
Rhade
Post subject: Re: Kriegsmarine 1946, second approachPosted: August 3rd, 2013, 4:24 pm
Almost. Get country and credits in one line, now your credits are move to the right by... 1 pixel(?)

Also, I see there is still some templates without shipbucket logo. :shock: Wierd. Just copy/paste corner with Shipbucket.com logo from L2 and in case of template we done. ;)

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 85 of 90  [ 900 posts ]  Return to “Alternate Universe Designs” | Go to page « 183 84 85 86 8790 »

Jump to: