Moderator: Community Manager
[Post Reply] [*]  Page 16 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page « 114 15 16 17 18123 »
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 3rd, 2011, 2:19 am
I've replaced the outdated drawing. Also, the one on the dutch sheet has shaded windoes, which I believe still isn't allowed.
Btw, has anyone drawn the Alouette II with and/or without floats?

Worklist

Source Materiel is always welcome.

[Profile] [Quote]
odysseus1980
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 3rd, 2011, 10:10 am
Nice ! does anyone have design the Bombardier Dash 8? Some Beriev airplanes are coming,as I read here some time ago.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 3rd, 2011, 3:57 pm
odysseus1980 wrote:
Nice ! does anyone have design the Bombardier Dash 8? Some Beriev airplanes are coming,as I read here some time ago.
that's true, I am trying to make them, but they are currently at an halt because of the lack of good references for the panel lines.

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 10th, 2011, 12:19 am
Has anyone drawn the Percival P.44 Proctor Mk. III, the Kramme & Zeuthen KZ-III, Kramme & Zeuthen KZ-IIT, the Airspeed A.S. 10 Oxford Mk. I and II, the Supermarine Sea Otter Mk. II or the Gloster Meteor T. Mk. 7?
If nobody has, does anyone know where I could find some good references to draw them?

Worklist

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 10th, 2011, 3:52 pm
Thiel wrote:
Has anyone drawn the Percival P.44 Proctor Mk. III, the Kramme & Zeuthen KZ-III, Kramme & Zeuthen KZ-IIT, the Airspeed A.S. 10 Oxford Mk. I and II, the Supermarine Sea Otter Mk. II or the Gloster Meteor T. Mk. 7?
If nobody has, does anyone know where I could find some good references to draw them?
I have drawn the meteor T-7 for the dutch parts sheet, and the ASR version of the sea otter was planned for it, but I haven't done that one (also because of lack of references). same counts for the airspeed ofxord mk1. if you draw them, please do an vanilla version too, as I need them for the sheet :D

for the oxford I have some refs found (just now) but I don't know which version they are.
http://richard.ferriere.free.fr/3vues/a ... ord_3v.jpg
http://members.casema.nl/kw.jonker/imag ... -KLU-1.jpg
http://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft ... oxford.jpg
http://members.casema.nl/kw.jonker/imag ... rd-RAF.jpg
http://members.casema.nl/kw.jonker/imag ... d-MLD3.jpg
http://www.fleetairarmarchive.net/aircr ... rofile.jpg

[Profile] [Quote]
ALVAMA
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 11th, 2011, 4:00 pm
Any knows to find a proper SB Kingfish USN floatplane?

EDIT got one

Last edited by ALVAMA on January 11th, 2011, 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 11th, 2011, 4:03 pm
Thiel wrote:
Vanilla Airspeed A.S. 10 Oxford
[ img ]
I'm not exactly sure about which Mark it is, but it's probably one of the later models.
I have found that it is an mk2 or later.... as the mk 1 has an turret on it's back. other then that, I thought newer version differed mainly in engine config, but I could be wrong

[Profile] [Quote]
Thiel
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 11th, 2011, 4:25 pm
It's later than the mark II as well. The Mark II had different engines.
Actually, having looked at pictures of the various engines it came with, I believe it's an AS.10 Oxford IV equipped with two de Havilland Gipsy Queen IV engines, since that's the only version with a piston engine. The rest uses radial engines.
I'll go back and make the Mark I and II

Worklist

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 11th, 2011, 4:37 pm
as far as I know, this: http://members.casema.nl/kw.jonker/imag ... d-MLD3.jpg is an MK2, as the dutch navy had only that tipe in use. the source of this image or of my knowledge might be wrong though, as I don't know much about these aircraft.

[Profile] [Quote]
acelanceloet
Post subject: Re: Planebucket Discussion ThreadPosted: January 12th, 2011, 3:05 pm
WhyMe wrote:
Kawanishi H8K2, Japanese seaplane.
Attachment:
Kawanishi H8K2.png
what exactly have you changed to it? the thing I meant wasn't changed....
Thiel wrote:
[ img ]
awesome! will do the dutch livery soon :D

[Profile] [Quote]
Display: Sort by: Direction:
[Post Reply]  Page 16 of 123  [ 1226 posts ]  Return to “Parts Sheets Discussion” | Go to page « 114 15 16 17 18123 »

Jump to: